Friday, May 2, 2014

Prama, Prama, Prama!

Maybe you've seen an extensive numbers of instragrams with the caption "Praaam 2k14 #promposal ;)" and that is because the season is upon us once again.

Prom Season.

It's the closest a high school girl will ever come to a proposal- a promposal. Girls spend hours looking on instagram and twitter at promposals, there are the typical "I'll go to prom with you when pigs fly", and the streotypical roses and chocolates, but sometimes a boy really goes all out for a girl. he asks her in front of an entire classroom, he surprises her in front of the entire school, he waits for her at an airport, yeah, I've seen some good stuff this year (it also may be that my new favorite hobby is searching #promposal on instagram?).

This season also brings up a lot of stressful questions for girl: What color dress do I want? How should I do my hair? What if it rains? Should I bother shaving my legs? The key is not to worry. Especially if you are only a Junior. Make all of your mistakes Junior year, it's like a dress rehearsal for the big thing. All the mistakes you make in dress rehearsal you won't make in the final performance.

Also, don't feel a pressure to go with a date! Personally, I'd rather go in a group of friends and have a blast than be stuck with an awkward date all night.

Remember Diamonds, it's your Cinderella night. So email your fairy godmother now and schedule a hair appointment. Also you might want to find a dress now because I don't think the mice in your house are that crafty...

Just have fun! and be sure to be that fabulous sparkly diamond you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment